Multi-Tone Horn and Clear Strobe 24 Vdc Outdoor use
Multi-Tone Electronic Horn and strobe combination signal offers a choice of eight (8)nationally and internationally recognized alerting sounds: Horn, Bell, March Time Horn, Code-3 Tone, Code-3 Horn, Slow Whoop, Siren or Hi/Lo Tone, Code-3 horn and tone patterns are engineered to comply with NFPA/ANSI Temporal Pattern specifications without requiring additional coding means, MTWP has two user selected sound output levels: STANDARD dBA and HIGH dBA, input terminals for wiring (horn can be controlled separately from strobe--wiring terminals are provided for both), Shatter-resistant UV stabilized polycarbonate clear lens for strength and durability, UL Listed, 87 to 99 dB@10', MTWP Signal has wiring terminals. FEATURES: Attention getting clear strobe flash, Mounts on I0B Weather proof Back Box included, Low current draw to reduce power consumption 239mA @ 24 Volt DC horn and strobe. Indoor/Outdoor use.
- Voltage available:24 Volt DC
- Current: 239mA or less strobe and horn (tone dependent)
- Temperature Range:-31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C) and maximum humidity of 95%
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting: Mounts on I0B box for surface mount with conduit knock-outs
- Audible Output: 87-99dB @ 10 feet(Selectable)
- Strobe Flash-Clear lens Only
|MT4-115-WH-VNS||Strobe Horn Combination Multi-Tone 8 Tone Selection||