Horn Multi-Tone 8 Tone Selection DC Voltage
Multi-Tone Electronic Horn signal (MT4) offers a choice of eight (8) nationally and internationally recognized alerting sounds: Horn, Bell, March Time Horn, Code-3 Tone, Code-3 Horn, Slow Whoop, Siren or Hi/Lo Tone, Code-3 horn and tone patterns are engineered to comply with NFPA/ANSI. Temporal Pattern specifications without requiring additional coding means, MT4 has two user selected sound output levels: STANDARD dBA and HIGH dBA, The tone produced can be selected from the 8 available, at time of installation with the internal dip switch settings, input terminals for wiring, UL Listed, 99-89 dB@10' Tone Dependant set to High volume level, MT4 Signals have IN and OUT wiring terminations that accept two #12 to #18 AWG (American Wire Gauge) wires at each terminal, FEATURES: Mounts on standard 4" square electrical box (not included), Low current draw to reduce power consumption .038-.050A.Indoor use (Outdoor use requires the use of the optional Model WBB-S or WBB-R Red weatherproof box. Weatherproof boxes have surface mount tabs, and the WBB-R Red has 2 of a 1/2" threaded pipe opening 180 degrees apart which can accommodate pass through wiring needs, or be used to mount a visual signal for instance--above the MT4 horn. (see our visual signals for options, or contact us for assistance with selection).
- Voltage available: 12/24 Vdc--also 115 Vac version available--See model MT4-115-S
- Operating Current: .053A - .108A @24vdc
- Temperature Range: Not Available
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting: mount on standard 4" square electrical box, optional weatherproof boxes above, or may also be panel mounted if desired.
- Indoor Use (Outdoor Use requires use of Model WBB-S or WBB-R)
- Audible Output: 99-89 dB @ 10' Tone and Volume Dependant
|MTWP2475WNW||Multi-Tone Horn and Clear Strobe 24 Vdc Outdoor use||
|MT4-115-S||Horn Multi-Tone 8 Tone Selection||
|874-N5||Horn Vibrating Indoor use||
|876-N5||Horn Vibrating Outdoor use||
|490SMT4||Strobe Light and Horn||