Motion Activated Strobe Horn
The MS490SMT4 is a motion sensing audible and visual alarm. It combines our popular 490SMT4 with a motion sensor. This model requires a 120 Volt AC power source, and is intended to be mounted using the 1/2" threaded opening in the back of the unit. The motion sensor detects motion in a 110 degree field at approximately 40 feet. A photo eye can be covered to have the unit activate in any light condition, or with the photo eye uncovered will only operate when it is dark. An adjustable timer allows for the alarm to silence after 5 seconds or up to 8 minutes. The unit can be connected to a typical light switch for manual activation as well.
- Voltage available: 120 VAC
- Operating Current: 120mA @120Vac
- Temperature Range: -35C to 66C
- Flash Rate/ Minute: 60-80
- Candlepower Peak: 1.75 joule energy flash
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting:1/2" Pipe thread or surface mount
- Flash tube life: Several thousand hours, and is replaceable
- Weather resistant-Indoor/Outdoor use
- Dome Guard: N/A
- Audible Output: 87-99dBA @ 10'