Explosion Proof Strobe Group B Designation
View Product Files:
Explosion Proof Strobe Light, 2,000,000 Peak Candle Power (AC Voltages 5 joule flash energy and DC voltages 6 joules), CSA Certified /US (UL)Standards (see Testing Certificate link below) all voltages, ULC Listed 24 VDC version with 4 wires and diode for alarm panel supervision--Clear Lens ONLY, Class I Div 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G, Class III, TEMP Code T6, CSA Enclosure 3, CSA approved, Dome Down Mounting Only, Factory Sealed, Weatherproof, Casting is powder coat painted, Super low current draw for system application, 60 flashes per minute, Temp Range -40C to +85C. Group "B" (Group B Atmosphere Option shown above when ordering--Housing differs slightly from that pictured).This strobe housing allows for easy installation and maintenance with its contact block mounting component--allowing you to screw in the strobe fixture housing easily, once the contact block mounting component is wired and installed. Pendant mounting is standard and included in the price shown at $1,093.75, specify optional mounting, and/or optional cast dome guard when ordering.
- Voltage available: 90-130 VAC 50/60Hz, 220-250 VAC 50/60Hz, 10-30VDC, 90-130VDC
- Operating Current:120 VAC .1 amps (avg.), 240 VAC , .05 amps (avg.), 10 to 30 VDC .8 amps to .4 amps (avg.),
90 to 130 VDC .118 amps to .095 amps (avg.)
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C.
- Flash Rate/ Minute: 60
- Candlepower Peak: 2,000,000
- Listings: CSA Certified to US (UL)Standards all voltages, CSA Approved (UL), ULC (24VDC version only-4 wires with supervisory diode)
- Mounting: Specify when ordering: Pendant, Ceiling, Wall Bracket, Stanchion Bracket
- Flash tube life: minimum 10 million flashes at 60 flashes/minute
- Factory sealed: All joints are flame tight
- Dome Guard: Optional
- Group B Atmosphere Listed