Horn Vibrating Outdoor use
Model 876-N5 is the 120 Volt AC vibrating horn that produces a continuous horn sound as long as power is applied. Screw terminal wiring connection--then plug the horn on to its mating cast weatherproof back box. Indoor or outdoor use, 120VAC .13A, other voltages available. FEATURES: Tamper resistant construction, easy installation, mounts on flat surface using the screw knock-outs through the box back with included cap plugs, or mounting direct to the 3/4" threaded pipe hub, cast box also has 3/4" knock-outs at the box bottom and back. Efficient operation, 5" square, Very Loud 103db @ 10 feet with volume adjustment down to 78 dB, UL Listed, and FM Approved. The Edwards 876 is a low-current, high decibel vibrating horn for heavy-duty use, and is rated NEMA 4X. Supplied complete with mounting hardware for easy installation. Used in industrial, commercial, and institutional applications for timing, paging, and alarm signaling. Applications include equipment malfunction alert and security warning. .
- Voltage available: 120 VAC, or optional Voltage versions--select above, please inquire for other voltages.
- Operating Current: .13A at 120 Vac
- Temperature Range: Not Available
- Listings: U.L. and FM Approved
- Mounting: mounts on flat surface or pipe as noted above
- Indoor/Outdoor Use--NEMA 4X
- Audible Output: 103 dB @10' with adjustment range down to 78 dB
- Life Expectancy: approximately 400 hours at 50% duty cycle
|874-N5||Horn Vibrating Indoor use||
|MT4-115-S||Horn Multi-Tone 8 Tone Selection||
|CDT-120AC||Timer Control Countdown/ Count up||
|AS-120||Audible Silence with Adjustable Timer||
|SSPT724A||Timer Lunch Break Start and Stop Work||