Strobe Light and Horn Ceiling Mount
Strobe Light with horn mounted to a cast surface mount box--we combine our popular MT4 horn and the MicroStrobe (see these products for individual specifications) with a Cast Mounting Box to bring you this great value in an audio/visual alarm signal. Horn can produce 1 of 8 tones selected internally with a dip switch, db levels range from 87 to 99dB at 10 feet depending on tone selected. Heavy duty cast box. Strobe has fresnel optic lens, which provides a uniform 360 degree light pattern, 1.75 joule energy flash. Strobe produces 60-80 flashes per minute. Impact resistant polycarbonate lens and base, cast box in this ceiling mount version with the strobe 90 degrees to the horn face, allows flat horizontal surface (i.e.ceiling mount with strobe down orientation), or wall mount with strobe facing outward with horizontal dome orientation, and 1/2 NPT internal hub pipe mounting, UL listed components. 120 VAC, or optional 12/24 Vdc version.
- Voltage available: 120 VAC or 12/24 VDC version
- Operating Current: ..12A @120Vac
- Temperature Range: -35C to 66C
- Flash Rate/ Minute: 60-80
- Candlepower Peak: 1.75 joule energy flash
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting:1/2"" NPT Pipe or surface mount
- Flash tube life: Several thousand hours, and is replaceable
- Weather resistant-Indoor/Outdoor use
- Dome Guard: N/A
- Audible Output: 87-99dBA @ 10'
|490SMT4||Strobe Light and Horn||