Strobe Light and Horn
Strobe Light with horn mounted to a weatherproof cast surface mounting box--we combine our MT4 horn and the MicroStrobe (see these products for individual specifications) with a Cast Mounting Box to bring you this great value in an audio/visual alarm signal. Horn can produce 1 of 8 tones selected internally with a dip switch, db levels range from 87 to 99dB depending on tone selected. Heavy duty cast box. Strobe has fresnel optic lens, which provides a uniform 360 degree light pattern, 1.75 joule energy flash. Strobe produces 60-80 flashes per minute. Horn db/volume listed is measured at 10'. The Strobe and Horn have independant power inputs so they may be controlled separately if desired. Impact resistant polycarbonate lens and base, cast box allows flat surface and 1/2” NPT internal hub pipe mounting, UL listed components. 120 VAC, or optional 12/24 Vdc version.
- Voltage available: 120 VAC or 12/24 VDC version
- Operating Current: ..12A @120Vac
- Temperature Range: -35C to 66C
- Flash Rate/ Minute: 60-80
- Candlepower Peak: 1.75 joule energy flash
- Listings: U.L.
- Mounting:1/2"" NPT Pipe or surface mount
- Flash tube life: Several thousand hours, and is replaceable
- Weather resistant--indoor/outdoor use
- Dome Guard: N/A
- Audible Output: 87-99dBA @ 10'
|490SMT4-Ceiling-Mount-Version||Strobe Light and Horn Ceiling Mount||
|290LFMT4||LED Flashing Light and Horn||
|490S876||Strobe and Horn||
|MTWP2475WNW||Multi-Tone Horn and Clear Strobe 24 Vdc Outdoor use||
|MT4-115-WH-VNS||Strobe Horn Combination Multi-Tone 8 Tone Selection||
|PREFMT4||Andon and Horn with Manual Switches||
|XPNPBZ||Strobe Piezo Buzzer||