Vibrating horn 120 Volt AC
This horn produces sound by electro-mechanical vibration of a stainless steel diaphragm. The horn mechanism with diaphragm is attached to the grille. Suitable for indoor use. If required for Outdoor use choose the optional weatherproof back box model WB listed above. The Model 350 features a die-cast zinc housing with a corrosion- resistant polyurethane finish. The rugged outer grille resists vandalism without reducing sound output. Vibrating horns are excellent for general alarm, start/dismissal, coded paging and process control signaling in areas where their sound output exceeds ambient noise levels. Compact size and a variety of installation options make them ideal for industrial use where moderately high decibel vibrating horn signals are required. The 350 will mount on standard electrical junction boxes for indoor use, and the optional WB back box has two mounting tabs provided on either side of the unit for wall mounting. The WB housing is tapped on three sides for 3/4" (2) and 1/2" (1) to allow for field wiring installation. For use where a distinctive, urgent signal is required for timing, scheduling, paging and general alarm applications. UL and cUL Listed, UL Listed for outdoor locations when used with the optional WB, 100dBA output at 10 feet. 120VAC.
- Voltage available: 120VAC, other voltages please inquire.
- Operating Current: .0.180A at 120 Volt AC
- Temperature Range -65°F to 150°F:
- Audible Rating: 100dBA @ 10'
- Mounting: Mounts on standard electrical junction boxes, or optional WB mounts on flat surface, and 3/4" & 1/2" NPT conduit entry
- NEMA 4X with WB
- Listings: UL and cUL Listed, CSA Certified and FM approved
- Tones: Vibrating horn