Sounder Electronic Explosion Proof
Explosion Proof Electronic Speaker/Amplifier is constructed of a fiberglass horn and a cast aluminum housing. This explosion proof electronic sounder is intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Applications for this product are found in the oil and gas, and petrochemical industries, as well as many others. UL listed Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D. Temperature range -67 degrees F to + 185 degrees F. 110dBA output at 10 feet. Choose from 9 tones horn, wail, yelp, two-tone, whoop, yeow, beep, stutter, plus remote control of 4 tones with priority (remote control requires optional cable RJ45-6 specify above when ordering). 120VAC, 24VDC, and 240 Vac models available--select above.
- Voltage available: 120VAC, 24VDC, or 240 VAC
- Operating Current: .0.2A for 120 VAC
- Temperature Range: -67F to +185F
- Audible Rating: 110dBA @ 10'
- Mounting: adjustable flat surface bracket and 1/2" NPT conduit entry
- NEMA 4X and Marine Rated
- Listings: U.L.,
- Tones: Choose from 9 tones internally selected
|878EX-N5||Horn Vibrating Explosion Proof||
|AST-4K||Strobe Explosion Proof Rated Class I Div 1||
|3124XLP||Explosion Proof LED Light||